Sep 21, 2017

Floral & Lace






Florals in the Fall  is fashion’s way of holding to the pretty blooms of warm weather.  Just incorporate with darker hues and more coverage.


I actually prefer tiny printed florals over the big and bold.  I believe prints should be classic and proportionate to your frame and clearly I’m petite even on my tippy toes.

I can’t tell you gals how much Anthropologie has taken over my #ootd ‘s over the past few months.  The flowy designs of their pieces are feminine, light and have just been comfortable this Summer.  Though I haven’t had much of a bump to accommodate, I have felt ‘fluffy’ in the middle. I’ve had to take a break from tucking, pencil skirts and sheath dresses  sniff sniff. 


This dress isn’t maternity but add a sweater and I’m hoping it will carry me through.  And it’s a smart investment as I’ll wear it when the belly is long gone!


The added lace and midi length adds femininity and a twirl factor.
It also reminds me of dresses we wore in the 90’s #tbt


I like adding booties with it for a more casual fall vibe.







Floral Midi Dress  ||  Peep Toe Booties  ||  Handbag  ||  Earrings  || 
Dress Beautifully in Florals for Fall

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: