Jan 21, 2014

Fur Finishes

Fur is my Favorite Winter Accessory!

Not only is it beautiful, soft, and luxurious but its practical! It's the best way to keep warm.

Most of my fur is vintage.  I love the idea that it may have been worn to a fancy party, special celebration or to a simple afternoon tea .... Vintage Dreams!

I don't save my fur for just the fancy nights, I wear it any time I'm cold or want to add a touch of luxurious warmth to a dress or sweater.

I do have a few faux fur pieces.  It's amazing how realistic synthetic fur is today... but nothing beats the thick supple feel of real fur.

 Tahari Rabbit Fur Vest

 

Mink Cuffed Sweater Gloves (Belonged to my Grandma) 


 Calvin Klein Faux Mink Crop Jacket

           

           

My Favorite Most Fabulous Fur Piece
Blue Fox Fur Collar - Vintage






































Mink Collar - Vintage


Falorni Italia le Borse - Mink Shoulder Bag 


Mr. Scragley Paul Kitty - My Fabulous Alive Fur 

Add the Finishing Touch to Your Winter Looks with Fur!

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: