Jan 31, 2014

The Pink Suit

Jackie O. One of my Fashion Inspirations. She Defined the Iconic Pink Suit

And every lady knows that Pink is the ultimate feminine color!

So it's no Surprise that a Pink Suit was a Must have for my closet (I have one for winter and summer)

This particular Pink Suit I found at J Crew... I love the Schoolboy Blazer! 
Confession - I have a collection of them.





The pant is also a favorite for it's modern straight cut creating a flattering fit. 
I often separate the pieces pairing them each with denim.



This Winter Suit is made of a Wool Herringbone fabric with specs of yellow and orange for a warm tone.


I don't limit myself to pairing with neutrals (white, cream, grey, navy & brown) ... I've styled it with lavender, peach, blues and floral prints.  I've even added a printed t-shirt for a casual look.

To exaggerate the femininity I chose a Kate Spade silk blouse with a large bow at the neckline.  

For my shoes and clutch, I chose my favorite- Gold!!!  I LOVE to accessorize with Gold 


Who's Your Fashion Inspiration?
And What's a Must Have in Your Closet?

Is it Pink :)

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: