Jan 15, 2014

Wednesday Words - Wear Red Lipstick



I LOVE Red Lipstick!

My Grandma always wore red lipstick and my Mamma still does.
These Gals are Classic Beauties and my Fashion Inspiration!

Red Lips are Glamorous and yet perfect for everyday wear.

How to Wear Red Lipstick:
- Lips should be moisturized (wear Chapstick to bed)
- Prior to applying make sure lips are clean and free of product
- Lightly add face powered/foundation to create a nude canvas
- Line lips (optional)
- Starting on the inside apply lipstick in small stokes 
- Add Gloss for a Shiny look

I like lipsticks with a more orange undertone but consult your favorite make-up counter to find a shade that's right for you 

* Keep your makeup minimal when wearing Red Lipstick (less is more!).... Your Red lips will pop  
        - neutral light brown eyeshadows
        - Soft eyeliner
        - Natural light blush 


XOXO Sarah Louise




No comments: