Mar 11, 2014

Ladybird Look

My Mamma is an Inspiration for my Life and Classic Style.

She is the Epitome of a True Southern Lady Who Exudes Charm & Hospitality.  
She's Absolutely Beautiful Inside & Out as She Lives Loving God & Others.

My Mamma Loves Birds.  She Finds Peace and Tranquility in Nature.  So I Naturally Began Calling her 'Ladybird' 

We Share the Name Louise, Love of Red Lipstick & White Blouses, and the Occasional Afternoon Dance Party :)

Like all Southern Gals Do, We Shop at Belk Modern Southern Style, Where We Found this Perfectly Fitting Blouse.  It Represented Her Personality with it's Feminine Cut and Watercolor Print.

My Mamma is a Nurse, Oil Painter, Pianist, Vocalist, Volunteer, and Mother to Us 4 Crazy Kids! 

And Looks Absolutely Fabulous....




Bling on Her Toes


We Both Love Our Princesses Diana and Kate with their Grace & Gems 



My Mamma Has Red Hair & Southern Flair

XOXO Sarah Louise



No comments: