Mar 10, 2014

L.E.M.O.N.S.

I LOVE LEMONS!

Lemons are at the Top in My Collection of Favorites! 
Lemons are Bright and Add Happy to my World

The Vivid Yellow Color Lights Up Any Look 

Lemons Bring Delight to Sweet Treats, Zest to a Tall Glass of Water and Make a Drab Day Luminous!

     My Kitchen was the Perfect Room to Embellish with Lemon Decor

Sooooo, When Kate Spade Presented their Spring '14 Line of Lemon Designs Last Fall at Fashion Week My Heart Skipped a Beat!!

Mr and my Gal Pals were Immediately Informed of my Intent to Adorn Myself in these Lovely Lemon Pieces.

Wait No Longer!  

Here are just some of the Kate Spade Lemon Pieces....


 

  


  

  



And Since a Gal Can't Have it All....
These Beauties Made it to my Must Have List:


 

All Photos c/o Kate Spade New York

Luckily My Birthday is Right Around the Corner :)


When Life Gives You Lemons
Make Limoncello

XOXO Sarah Louise









No comments: