Mar 4, 2014

Winter White

White has to be my Favorite Color to Wear!  

My Grandma Almost Always Wore a White Blouse, as Does my Mamma. 
I Simply Have More White Garments than Any Other Color.

It's Clean, Bright and Crisp.

If Colors weren't so Much Fun, I'd Wear Head-To-Toe White All the Time. 

White is a Blank Canvas to Showcase a Pop of Color or Print.

Being a Southern Gal We Have RULES on Wearing White ... 
But Times, They are Changing!

There are Those that Feel the No White Between Labor Day and Easter is a Commandment.  

I Believe it's All About Fabrics.

In Winter, I Wear Ivory, Oyster & Cream Tones of White in Wool, Tweed, and Cashmere

In Summer, I Wear Bright Whites in Cotten and Linen.

This Winter White Suit is a Weekly Go-To.  

I Pair the Pants with Blouses, Button Downs & Sweaters
I Top Off my Dresses, Skirts and Even Jeans with this Jacket.
Options are Endless .... Everything Goes with White!



I Accessorized with Gold Galore! 




A Pop Of Emerald Green with this Fun Cocktail Ring


Winter White Suit - Ann Taylor Winter '13
Spaghetti Strapped Metallic Shell - Bevello Boutique '13
Gold Pumps - Nine West
Gold Handbag - Oldie but Goodie
Gold Chandelier Earrings - Moon & Lola


Add Wonderful to Your Wardrobe with Winter White 

XOXO Sarah Louise








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes! So glad you posted about the rules of wearing white.