Mar 5, 2014

Wednesday Words - Hope Follow Live Bless

Today is Ash Wednesday & The First Day of Lent.

This is a Time Where We Focus Our Lives on God.  

It's Not a Competition or Contest for Merit Points.

It's about YOUR Walk & Getting Closer to Him.

The Principal Behind Giving Something up for Lent, is to Remove Distraction in Your World Allowing God to be a Priority.

You Can Always Add Something Rather Than Give Up Something....

I've Already Challenged Myself to 90 Days without Self Spending... 79 Days and Counting!!
So I've decided to Add Daily Devotions.  Confession, I go to Church and Read my Bible/Devotionals a Mere Few Days a Week.  I Always Make Time for the Gym, TV, my Gal Pals and Mr ... But I Often Don't Make Time for Moments Alone with God. 

I Found this Journal from a Gal I follow and went to High School with.
     She has a Delightful Food Blog & Loves Champagne as Much as I do :)
     http://atastelife.wordpress.com

This Journal is Organized in 40 Entries but are Undated, so You can Use at Will.
It has 4 Sections:
Hope
Follow 
Live
Bless

You Don't have to use it for Lent, but Simply as a Daily Journal.

I've already ordered mine and a few for my Gal Pals :)


Purchase Your 40 Day Journal Here

What are You Doing for Lent??

XOXO Sarah Louise



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout-out! I am in the same boat - I make time for everything else in life every.single.day but fail to make time for the most important person in life. I'm devoting the next 40 days to to those daily devotions in hopes that I will continue on after the 40 days. Because it's just as important as my daily gym time. You are simply as beautiful on the inside as you are on the outside, Sarah!

Dress Beautifully said...

Blushing! Ditto Emily XOXO