Mar 28, 2014

Boyfriends & Fedoras

My 2 New Favorites for Weekend Wear - Distressed Boyfriends & Fedoras!

Boyfriend Jeans are soooo Comfortable.  Their Loose Cut and Holes make them Roomy and Light. 

Distressed Jeans are the Hot Trend for Denim.  My Parents are Still in Awe that One Would Pay Money for Torn Up Jeans.  

Rolling the Cuff Creates a Slimmer line on the Loose Pants.
Pairing with Pumps & a Nicer Blouse Dresses them up for a Chic Look.

I'm a Hat Gal Always Have Been.

To Me Hats are a Finishing Accessory.  With That Keep your Jewelry & Handbag Simply to Avoid Over Doing It.

As Much as I Love my Red Locks, There are Times Where it's Just Been Way too Long Since I've washed my Mane making a Scarf or Hat my Saving Grace.

Fedoras are Fabulous.  They're Made of Light Weight Straw and the Brim is Shorter and Straight Allowing you to Maintain your Visual (Large Brim Hats Often come to Far Down and I can't see in what's in front of me)

Truths:  They Don't Fit Tight like a Baseball Hat, and They Sit just on top, not Low on Your Forehead.  It takes some Getting Used to.  Just Don't Wear One on a Windy Day.

My Gal Pal Laura & I LOVE to Shop Together and Often Purchase the Same Pieces Even Apart from One Another - Now That's A Friendship Meant to Be! 
When We Saw these Fedoras, We Both Just Had to Have Them! 
      At Least We Bought Different Shades - I the White & She the Tan :)



Warning: You'll Be Seeing A LOT of this Fedora!!








Fedora J Crew, Pink Blouse J Crew Similar Here & Here , 
Distressed Denim Similar at  J Crew, Loft, and Gap
Silver Pumps Here, Here & Here



Find Yourself in a Fedora!

XOXO Sarah Louise


No comments: