Sep 11, 2014

Cobalt

I'm Currently Craving the Color Cobalt this Season! 

Cobalt is a Rich, Saturated & Bright Blue Hue.  I Style it as a Neutral and Think of it as a Fun Alternative to Navy.  

I've Successfully Splashed Cobalt in my Closet with Dresses, Blouses, Skirts, Pants, a Coat and Shoes!! Still Missing ... A Handbag!! A much Tougher Challenge as I'm Very Particular about my Purses - Stay Tuned!

For this Wear-to-Work Look I Styled my Favorite Blouse Design the 'Secretary' - a Blouse with a Neck Tie Sash Typically Tied in a Bow.  I Adore this Design in Silk Fabric and a Big Feminine Bow. 
And The Houndstooth Glen Plaid Print - it's My Favorite of All Prints!  To Give this Blouse Interest a Pop of Cobalt Runs Through the Plaid Lines. 

Add Some Cheer to Your Look with Cobalt Blue Hues!







Glen Plaid Secretary Blouse: Brooks Brothers Similar Here & Here || Black Pencil Skirt: Ann Taylor || Cobalt Blue Shoes: Jessica Simpson || 

Dress Beautifully in Cobalt

XOXO Sarah Louise



No comments: