Sep 24, 2014

Porcelain

Though You May be Missing the Bright Whites of Summer, You can Still Present the Striking Clean Palette with the Softer Spin in Ivory.   

White is my Favorite Color to Wear and I'm not Shy in Creating a White-Out/Monochromatic Look.  For the Fall & Winter Months I Opt for Creamy Shades (Winter White) in Wools, Silks and Tweeds.  

To Keep the Look Fresh I Choose Soft Neutrals with Blush Pumps & a Taupe Handbag.  I Kept my Jewelry Simple with a Rose Gold Long Pendant as to not Disrupt the Pristine Canvass of Ivory.








Blouse: Loft (old) Similar || Wide Leg Trousers: Ann Taylor (old) Similar || 
Blush Pumps: Nine West || Handbag: Kate Spade Similar || Rose Gold Necklace: Stella & Dot || Polish: Essie Clambake ||  Eyeshadow: Naked 3 ||

Dress Beautifully in Porcelain

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: