Sep 18, 2014

Tweed Vest

I'm ALL About the Vest! 

It's a Great Piece for Fall to Add a Light Layer.  But the Tweed is the Best Part.  It's my Favorite Fabric for the Cooler Temps with it's Thick Texture and Patterns of Warm Colors.  

The Tweed is Patched with Plaid and Herringbone Designs.  It's the Remix of the Patterns, Textures and Colors that make it a Piece of Interest.  And for Added Pop, Compliment the Carmel Hues with a Pair of Bright Red Wide Leg Trousers.  I Adore Red and Honey Brown Together. 

And these French Peep Toe Booties,  #HelloLover! Peep Toe Booties are One of the Hottest Trends this Season and this Pair Tops the List.  The Leather Feels Like Butter! It Took All I had not to Walk Out of the Store with them on my Feet (But the Summer Heat was Still On So I've been Counting Down for a Cool Day to Strut in these Beauties). 

The French are Amazing when it Comes to Quality,  Whether it's Food or Fashion they are the Creme de la Creme! This Brand of Shoes has my Name All Over it, Literally!! The Construction on these Booties is Impeccable, sure to Last and Make Every Strut Comfortable.  The Tan Color is Flattering and Elongating on the Leg and the Gold Trim & Lining on the Heel Makes Every Step Shine.   

It's Official, I've Packed Up my Summer Sundresses, Whites and Linens and Brought Out the Blazers, Leather, and Tweeds to Fill my Closet for the Cold.

Hello Fall!








Ivory Silk Blouse: Ann Taylor Similar || Tweed Vest: Old Similar || Red Trousers: Old Similar ||
Booties: Louise et Cie || Handbag: Tory Burch || Watch: Michael Kors Similar || 
Sunglasses: Target ||  Earrings: Kate Spade Similar ||

Dress Beautifully in a Tweed Vest

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: