Sep 26, 2014

Classy Occasion

I Absolutely LOVE to get Gussied Up.  This Kate Spade Dress is a Go-To for Feeling Fancy. 

Kate Spade is a Favorite Designer of Mine for All Things Beautiful!!

It's a Classic in it's Shape and Color-block Black & Ivory Design.  It's Perfectly Fitting for Any Occasion, All Year Long.  
For more Casual Styling Pair with Ballet Flats, a Cardigan/Denim Jacket, and Simple Jewelry.  
For more Dressy Styling Pair with Bright Heels, a Shaw/Fur Jacket and Statement Jewelry.

Don't be Afraid to Spring for Colored Tights for Extra Fun in the Cooler Months.

I Added Pops of Pink in my Shoes, Jewelry and Lipstick.

This Dress is a Great Investment to have for Years.  For Dresses I want to have a Place in my Closet Beyond a Season or Two, I Opt for an A-Line Cut for it's Forgiveness on the Figure.  The Box Pleats Add Movement without too much Volume. 
And they're Great for Twirling! 

I Make it a Best Practice to have a Stylist at my Most Adored Retailers.  Relationships are Key to my Life.  It's the People Around You that Shape Who You are and When it Comes to Style You Want the Best of Influences.
*Kristin at Kate Spade Center City Washington DC - She's a Doll XOXO









Dress: Kate Spade Similar Here Here & Here || Hot Pink Pumps: Nine West Similar || 
Necklace: Kate Spade ||



Dress Beautifully in a Classic Dress

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: