Sep 22, 2014

Teal & Mustard

Teal + Mustard - What a Lovely Color Combination!

Mustard Yellow is my Favorite Shade of Yellow because of it's Rich and Saturated Hue.
I Style Mustard Yellow as a Neutral much as I would Gold.   Mustard is One of the, 'Peacock Colors'.  Peacock Feathers Contain Deep Gorgeous and Bright Shades of Teal, Purple, Green and Gold.  I used these for my Wedding so I have a Sentimental Fondness.

For this Look I Paired my Mustard Skirt with a Shiny Silk Teal Blouse.  The Snake Printed Belt Breaks Up the Color Block and Adds some Print & Texture.  I Opted for a Black Pair of Cage Pumps for a Little Edge and a Fur Vest for a Touch of Warmth.







Teal Blouse: Trina Turk Similar || Mustard Skirt: J Crew || Fur Vest: Tahari Similar ||
Snake Belt: Ann Taylor Similar || Cage Heels: Nine West ||

Dress Beautifully in Teal & Mustard

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: