Nov 4, 2015

Stripes are for Sweaters


Classic, clean lines.  I crave the simplicity and sharpness a good stripe brings to a look.

This sweater is constructed in a tunic design in a longer fit with side slits & a heavy knit, allowing it to lay flat.  In navy and ivory colors with shoulder button details it has a nautical feel.
I tend to wear fitted sweaters but I'm embracing the relaxed modern designs and find that they are quite comfortable.

I paired it with ivory trousers and nude pumps for a lighter look.  Navy and taupe trousers would be equally as nice.  Because of it's longer length I would stick to pants.

For weekends black or blue skinny jeans, or a grey/olive pair of chinos for a casual pairing.





Striped Tunic Sweater: Loft || Trousers: Similar || Pumps: Tory Burch || Bangle: Hermes ||

Dress Beautifully in a Striped Sweater 

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: