Nov 11, 2015

Tunic Turtleneck


I gravitate to sleeveless garments.  For me, it's functional.  Sleeveless dresses and tops allow for layering under with dress shirts/blouses or over with blazers or jackets without having the hassle of stuffing sleeves.

For fall, when the temperatures can vary sometimes a span of 30 degrees in a day, layering pieces are key.  This sleeveless sweater is warm and cozy yet your arms are free and as the day warms with sunshine you won't melt. You can easily add a long sleeve tee as we get closer to winter weather.
Note:  You will need to wear a camisole/tank underneath as the side arm holes are long.

I originally styled this with a pair of jeans and suede booties - but that's just so typical, although I have worn it that way on the weekend. But you gals know that dressing for the office is more my inspirational mission.

I paired this with one of my favorite skirts - I call it the 'Flippy Mini'
Confession: I have it in 3 colors

Add a pair of dress boots and not only are you office appropriate but with the high/low hem design of the sweater you're right on trend.
I kept this look neutral but the heather gray would pop next to dark neutrals or bright colors - think burgundy,  hunter green, cobalt blue and pink.
Perfect for a pair of skinny trousers too.






P.S. Life is better when you're laughing :)

Sleeveless Turtleneck: Banana Republic || Skirt: J Crew & Similar  ||
Boots: Nine West || Camisole: Target (the adjustable straps are essential) || 

Dress Beautifully in a Sleeveless Turtleneck

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: