Feb 5, 2016

Cozy


What is it about the new year that has us dreaming of Spring?  Honestly, it hasn't even been a bad Winter, not that the South typically has frigid weather.  I believe it goes hand in hand with new beginnings and the fresh start of January.  You're energized and full of aspirations.

Personally, my focus for Spring is on Mr coming home to me! Don't get me wrong I'm super excited for sundresses and sandals but I'm on the other side of the deployment count down (4 months down just a few to go) and everyday that goes by my excitement grows!

But until Spring actually gets here the temps are still chilly and it's nice to have pieces that are chic while still warm, soft and comfortable.

I like the idea of knit toppers like ponchos, vests and jackets.  They're warm like a sweater but can easily be layered for temperature transitions and pair with so many outfits.

I received these as Christmas gifts from both my Mamma and Mr's - they sure do know how to treat a gal and I'm so grateful :)

Snuggle up with a soft topper, have a hot cup of coffee and dream about Spring! But don't forget to give thanks for your many blessings, sometimes living in the moment brings peace.







Tassel Poncho: Similar and Here || Vest: Similar & Here || Wool Jacket: Talbots Similar & Here || 
Dress Shirt: J Crew || Pants: Banana Republic || 

Dress Beautifully in Cozy Toppers

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: