Feb 1, 2016

Light & Airy


Light & Airy. This light grey dress is comfortable and has lots of movement with it's straight design and ruffle details along the sleeve and neckline.

Straight dresses aren't my typical but I'm attempting to throw a few into the mix.  I prefer lighter hues and this powdered grey is a perfect light neutral for all year wear.  I wanted to create contrast so I paired with dark accessories, but come spring and summer I think bright blue would pop!
A fur vest is also a great option.

I love swapping pumps for booties.  They're more comfortable and add a modern touch.  I'm obsessed with these calf haired beauties I received at Christmas.  I can't get enough natural texture and gold in my wardrobe so these were a must have (and they're one of my top favorite shoe brands).

Refresh your winter wardrobe with a light and airy look and dream of warmer spring days!







Ruffle Dress: Banana Republic || Calf Hair Booties: Louise Et Cie || Clutch: Similar & Here || 

Dress Beautifully in a  Light & Airy Dress

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: