May 8, 2017

Carolina Girl


Carolina girls are the best in the world! #truth

I must also say that nothing can be finer than to be in Carolina ... especially under the clear 'Carolina' blue skies of Spring. Ok, enough Carolina isms but in all seriousness I'm born and raised right here in NC and I wouldn't change it for anything.  Mr loves NC even more than I do.  He's lived here most of his life with the exception of a couple military moves and grad school.  Together we've lived on the coast and here in Charlotte.

While I chose not to got to UNC Chapel Hill for undergrad Mr did and I can't even tell you how intense his school spirit is.  And in true Carolinian fashion the pastel blue hue is a favorite.  Our kitchen, breakfast room, master bed and bath are all painted Carolina blue.

I'm a fan of it in basically all things.  So when I saw this skirt it was a must.  Not only is the soft blue color pretty, it's also a neutral and will go well with just about anything.  The construction is super cute.  It has a hidden elastic waist, so you just pull it on.  The cuteness comes from the flippy shape.  It highlights the waist and gives way to lots of movement.

I paired it with an equally as feminine top that has ruffles on the shoulders.

Blue and white are forever a fav!







Ruffle Blouse  ||  Blue Skirt  ||  Pumps  ||  Handbag  ||

Dress Beautifully in Carolina Blue

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: