May 22, 2017

Crochet Lace


What's lovelier than lace? Lace with a collar! Gals, I need another white dress like I need a hole in the head, and yet here I am adding another lbd to my collection.

Hi my name is Sarah Louise and I'm a hoarder of white garments. 

But this one has a sharp satin collar and big statement crochet lace showcased in the shear sleeves and hem. In a classic fitted bodice and roomy skirt it's a timeless addition.
There you have it, I've justified it's place in my closet.

I actually ordered this dress last month as it was a contender for my Easter or birthday dress. Sadly it did not arrive in time for either.
Note:  when choosing 'free shipping' (duh who wants to pay) be aware that it may take a 2-3 weeks to arrive. It comes down to how bad to do you want it?

Due to it's distinct features designer pairings were a must.  Basically I wanted to feel fancy.  Feel free to opt for wedges or a basket bag for a more casual look.

I chose nude studded heels and my brand new red handbag for a bold contrasting color. And since the dress and heels were light and neutral another pop of color with bright turquoise earrings was perfect.

Personally I feel a single pop of color can be too predictable. Two opposing colors amps up the style factor.

If you aren't following me on Instagram (shame on you) you missed this #treatyoself red bag.
Real quick, I have been working towards earning a new career position for some time now and this girl boss hit it out of the park!! I don't mean that boastful by any means.  I've worked very hard in everything related to my career and I've been blessed for my title and scope of responsibilities to reflect that. And because I hustle hard, I play hard.

I've had my eye on this bag for over 9 months and as soon as I signed my new offer letter I was online placing my order.
I'm seriously into red accessories lately! Move over pink, a richer more sophisticated lady's come to town.

I love this bag for it's color, medium size, lightweight straps that can be worn short & long on the shoulders or cross body and it's ladylike style.

Needless to say I've been wearing the hound out of it!

Take it from me you can never have too many white dresses and pair it with bold colors!









Dress Beautifully in Crochet Lace

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: