May 30, 2017

Summer Plaid




When I think about plaid, Christmas time comes to mind.  You know, the dark tartan plaid with red, green and black.  I also think of lumber jacks in their flannel plaid shirts.

But in bold bright colors plaid is equally as pretty for Spring and Summer.  This plaid shirt is more of a buffalo check in that its done with big overlapping squares.  To tone down the business I paired it with an ivory mini skirt and tan slides.  Gals, if you don’t have a pair of slides shame on you.  They are the IT shoe! And, they’re epically comfortable.  Since they come up high on the top of your foot there’s no flopping around when you walk either.  The gold balls on these (plus comfort) sold me.  I love shiny gold details!

Now, my new red handbag, I’ve decided that it goes with everything! Seriously, I wear it with everything! After working towards my goal for 8 months I can honestly say it was worth it and I love carrying this red beauty around!  Goals don’t have to be measured or rewarded in handbags, whatever suits your fancy – but I’m happy as a clam with my prize!
 






Plaid Shirt  ||  Ivory Skirt  ||  Slides  ||  Red Handbag  ||  Bracelet  || 

Dress Beautifully in Summer Plaid

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: