May 4, 2017

Resort


This Dress!  I shared with you on this post last week that I love getting birthday offers and tend to over treat myself. #sorrynotsorry This dress is a result.

Just this past Tuesday night Mr and I were celebrating my birthday (belated because he worked nights in the ER 8 days straight UGH) and my new job! WAHOOOO Gals, I've been working and praying so very hard for this opportunity! And while poppin' and sippin' on our favorite bottle of bubbles from our Napa trip (I never wrote a post on that oops) we were discussing where we should take a trip this year.

This dress screams vacation! It's easy breezy with the pleated, flowy, light weight fabric and design.  It's also eye catching with the unique straps/neckline and printed pattern.  You won't see this color palette everyday!  It's just stunning in my book!  It has a glamorous feel and far from an evening gown.

Wear this at the beach, at a vineyard, backyard party, wedding, date night, basically anywhere but the office.

My gal pal was eyeing this dress but wanted it in petite.  I must say I was concerned about length too when I first saw it on the rack.  I'm 5'2" and even in flat sandals it doesn't drag the ground on me in regular sizing.  I did pair it with a low block heeled sandal just to give me extra walking room without getting the hem dirty or tripping on it. The lining in this dress is fairly fitted so you don't feel overwhelmed with the fabric. You can also cross the straps in the back - I prefer the front, more unique.

Disclaimer: You will twirl in this dress.  It's involuntary!

So, where are you gals headed on vacation this year? Suggestions for us? This trip we prefer short flights so East of the Mississippi.  Our goal is to alternate a small and bigger trip every year so next year we'll go big.












Maxi Dress  ||  Sandals & Similar  ||  Rattan Bag (mine is vintage)  ||  Earrings  ||  Wrap Bracelet  ||

Dress Beautifully in a Maxi Dress

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: