Nov 17, 2017

Friday 5: All about the Texture

TGIF! The end of this work week is welcomed with open arms! I just have to get through these meetings and my weekly presentations and then I’m free.  It totally sounds like a hate my job but gals, being a sick Mamma while having a demanding career isn’t exactly the happiest of situations but hey, girl bosses don’t cry they push through!

Bonus: I received some sparkle with an unexpected date night with Mr last night – just a casual dinner and some shopping but it was truly nice to spend some time together.

So while we were shopping, I happen to come across a few things that I just have to have.  He just simply shakes his head.
Shopping isn’t as fun when you’re growing a belly but I have next year to look forward to and accessories (shoes, handbags, jewelry) always fit. 
This is the season for texture;  Knits, suede, velvet, fur, tweed, etc…

So here’s what I found to add to my closet …



Taupe Suede Jacket:  I pulled the trigger and bought this!  I don’t own a suede jacket and I’m in love with the taupe color.  It will compliment everything.  I went with my normal size – just won’t be zipping it up until next year J

Red Suede Booties:  I didn’t feel like trying them on, but I can assure you I’m going to revisit and more than likely take them home.  I love the bright color and the wearable heel.  Jeans or dresses these red suede shoes will stop traffic!

Metallic Pleated Skirt:  I ordered this one earlier this week.  Slightly silly since I have NO waist to even try it on but I love it and envision myself wearing it all year long! Can’t wait to style it next year.

Snake Skin Bag:  Gals it was love at first sight! Even though Mr just gifted me a designer bag at my baby shower (sharing on Monday) I’m obsessed with this one and it’s #1 on my Christmas list!!! It’s chic, edgy and you know I love all things animal when it comes to fashion.

Lace Top:  I actually stumbled across this one on Instagram.  It has delicate feminine details with the lace neckline and cap sleeves.  It will be nice postpartum since it’s a loose fit but will help me feel pretty as my figure transitions.


Embracing texture will add tons of style to your look!!!

Dress Beautifully in Texture this Season

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: