Jun 7, 2019

Summer Tops

TGIF! We are home from our beach vacation and I'm still bursting with joy over all the fun we had!  Life truly is so much better with Vivian Louise in our world.

One of the best parts was my decision to turn off texts and phone calls for the week we were gone.  I chose to only use my phone for pictures during the day and my mother-in-law did most of the capturing.  I did share several online each day but I waited til everyone was tucked into bed.  It was glorious removing distractions and focusing on the family time we so rarely get.
Now, it's back to the real world at home but our spirits are so refreshed it doesn't feel like chores at all.
Oh, and I also didn't wear my watch or my Fitbit.  I was on vacation time!  And because I went running on the beach each morning and chasing after baby girl I wasn't worried about keeping track of my activity.

Now, as much fun as Summer is you can also look pretty while doing so.
Your top can make a statement with a pair of shorts or white jeans.

So here are some of my favorites ...


This top I have and shared with you on this post.
I LOVE it!



I adore the oversized ruffles on this top



This embroidery is pretty and just the right delicate detail.



I got this top for a steal and love the pretty bow in the back. 
Perfect for outdoor events when you want to look cute but be comfortable and cool.



I love the story behind the designs and hand made detailing of this line.
These pieces will have you feeling and looking like a world traveler.
They come in so many different color palettes!



I love decorating my home in the classic blue and white and it looks just as clean and crisp in fashion!

Dress Beautifully in a Fun Summer Top

XOXO Sarah-Louise

1 comment:

markjack said...

You're in point of fact a just right webmaster. The website loading speed is amazing. It kind of feels that you're doing any distinctive trick. Moreover, The contents are masterpiece. you have done a fantastic activity on this subject! hosenanzug damen hochzeit