May 22, 2019

Kaleidoscope


Gals, Summer is a month away and it feels like it's already here! It's been so stinkin humid and hot these past couple of weeks. When it comes to my Summer wardrobe white jeans and bright colors are the foundation.  First of all I LOVE white! It's my most favorite to wear and it makes me feel light and bright.  As for bright colors, well the truth is I wear them all year round but I take it up a notch in the Summer.

I saw this top online the day it launched and ordered it.  Everything about it spoke to me.  The bold colors, the print, the halter neckline, the peplum waist and ALL the style options!  A top like this can be paired with all the neutrals (white, navy, olive, tan) and even colors (yellow, pink, blue & even red).  Wear it with a pencil skirt, jeans, shorts, or wide leg pants.

This halter style is particularly flattering because it highlights the shoulders and covers the chest area.  I'm not a fan of exposed cleavage. The peplum creates balance and a tiny waist line.

In a nut shell this top is FABULOUS!!!

We are going on our first family beach vacation since having baby Vivian Louise next week and this top will be in my suitcase.


Let's take a moment to appreciate the prettiest bubble gum pink handbag I ever did see!  You gals know I have a love of all things Kate Spade and this handbag is one that I will carry for decades and even pass down to Vivian.  It is truly the perfect shade of pink in a classic design.  The size is just right and the femininity is over the top.





Your hair is an important element of style. It should compliment the lines of your garments and the occasion.  Since the neckline is high I coiffed my mane in a high pony tail to show it off.  I kept it a bit loose because this look is far from serious.  It becomes necessary for survival of the Summer heat to have my mane pulled up.


I believe it's sassy and perfectly fitting to show a little skin in the warmer months. But just a little, always keep it classy.



Dress Beautifully in a Bold Bright Halter Top

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: