Oct 9, 2023

Before You Speak ...

 Growing up my Mamma would always say to us "Stop, and think before you speak". 

The older I get the more I appreciate the significance of what she was trying to teach us. 

Gals, I'm here to tell you that words hurt!!! Think of them like toothpaste once they're out of the tube you can't take it back!! I know for me there's so much I wish I never said and so much I wish I never heard.

We MUST be careful with our words.


What if before we shared words with one another we asked ourselves are they ...

TRUE

GOOD

USEFUL


I find this very convicting and am working hard to change the conversations I have with others!
We can look pretty on the outside but no outfit can cover up ugly gossip #facts

Dress Your Words Beautifully

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: