Oct 18, 2023

Minis

 It sounds a bit backwards to talk about mini skirts in the colder months but in rich textures paired with tights and boots I find them very stylish. 

Note: I'm uneasy wearing hem lines above the knee - however I'm working on squashing that insecurity! 


HOUNDSTOOTH TWEED MINI SKIRT

Tweed mini skirts create a classy look with a slight retro vibe. Think Jackie O. & Barbie. 
Houndstooth is timeless & traditional and especially in a contrasting black & white is very sharp - for these reasons it's always been one of my favorite patterns.


FAUX LEATHER WRAP MINI SKIRT

A faux leather skirt is a modern option for a mini skirt.  I particularly love the faux wrap design of this one as it's flattering. Pair with blouses, sweaters, colors and fun prints. 

Style Tip: Jewelry & layers (vest, jackets, scarf) add the finishing touches.


Pretty Mini Skirts ...


FAUX SUEDE


DENIM


also in black

Dress Beautifully in a Mini Skirt

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: