Oct 6, 2023

Friday Favorites: Thing I've Bought & Love

TGIF!! It's REALLY GOOD ONE for me as I'm away for a girls' weekend!! 

Today I'm sharing some things I've purchased recently and happy I did so ...


This book is full of sentiment & the 'real' beauty of home


I've been using this in the mornings and it's amazing!


this feels so cooling and brightens!


these are great for quick soft volume
although I'd like a few more for my thick mane


this is only the 2nd garment I've purchased on amazon that I've liked
which say a lot! 
available in 19 colors 


this fit so comfortably!
Target hasn't impressed me clothes in so long but these are great


great price


This one was on display in the store and sold me
I typically wear dainty jewelry but I find this one a nice statement against


I wear this one ALL the time! 


I have 2 of these and great for exercising


classic straight leg - dark wash


4 colors


I'm obsessed with silver this season!

Dress Beautifully with Thing You Love

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: