Jun 14, 2024

Friday Favorites: Feel Pretty Dresses

TGIF! Our clothes are purposeful (they keep us from running around naked) but they also can evoke confidence and pretty feelings. 


Each year in June Ryan takes me on a special date in Kiawah Island to celebrate our wedding anniversary. We cheered to 14 a little early but with a lot of gratitude & love! It's important to me to wear something that makes me pretty and significant, just like the occasion.

I believe it's essential to have pieces that make you feel as exceptional as the reason you're wearing them. That could be a random Tuesday or a shindig that's been on your calendar for months. 

Note: It's not about the outfit being fancy or expensive (the dress I wore last year was a resale purchase). 
 


For me fabric like silk, rich colors and a unique cut/design are elements I look for.  I often say to my gal pals "I don't want to look like my every day mom, Sunday school teacher or work roles!". 

Here are some dresses I believe will make one feel pretty ...






I have this! it's currently 50% off!







Dress Beautifully in a Dress that Makes You Feel Pretty

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: