Jun 10, 2024

Beach Cruiser

 Over the years, bike rides at the beach have become one of my most enjoyed activities. Long walks in the sand scooping up treasures is peaceful and often romantic but on a bike ride you feel the wind and see the scenery at a much faster pace. It feels very freeing! 

Our first year biking with Vivian was so much fun!
(but I wasn't towing her!)

At the beach, the land is flat making it easy peesy, the breeze keeps you cool and oh the sky! The colors of the sunrise and sunset over the ocean is truly a masterpiece. 


Most of the time I wear authentic clothing, a light weight top and tennis skirt but I'll just as easily slip on a pair of shorts over my swimsuit and pedal off. 



I encourage you on your next trip to the beach, to cruise on a bike. 
Ryan likes to play music on his speaker while I tend to make it my quiet time to reflect, pray and soak in the nature views. 


Note: I rent or borrow bikes when I'm traveling. I've done it here in Kiawah Island SC, Greenville SC & Longboat Key FL.

Dress Beautifully on a Beach Bike Ride

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: