Jun 3, 2024

SUMMER 2024

 I. LOVE. SUMMER!!! I give Vivian most of the credit as she makes it so much FUN! (Add her to the top of the #582 reasons I'm content with my choice to leave my corporate career) 

I still work part time, and it's going to be a challenge to do so with Vivian out of school but with a little planning and prioritization (and an awesome boss) this 3rd summer at my job should go swimmingly! 

Note: I know that Summer is different for everyone - no matter your circumstances, this season can be sweet and memorable.

Growing up my Mama made a Summer List with us of all the things we wanted to do, goals to reach and fun adventures to go on. I've continued this tradition my entire life.
This season is often a break from routine and has room to add things that you love.

Here are 10 things on my Summer list ...
BEACH


I want to stand with my toes in the sand at the ocean as much as I possibly can.
I'm starting this Wednesday on Kiawah Island!

SPLASH


When we are not at the beach, I want to splash at the pool as much as I possibly can.

LEARN


Pickle Ball! I've had my first lesson last week and am excited to learn to play the sport.

PLAY


Mah Jong. I received a game set for Christmas and want to learn and host Mah Jong game nights with my gal pals at least 3 times this Summer.

MEMORIZE


Vivian and I together are going to memorize 1 bible verse each week.
These are going to be short (she's 6) and I want to set us up for success to continue this practice all year long.

READ


I want to read 10 books and Vivian is signing up to read 40 hours that aligns with a program at her school.
Send me your recommendations! 

ORGANIZE


I have this daunting project of organizing my photos in to books.
It's A LOT but I've been putting it off for 6 years and need to just start!

HOST


I have plans to have my niece stay with us for 'Cousin Camp'. The girls will attend VBS together and I have so many activities planned for them.

CHEERS


I'm jazzed to cheers with popsicles & lemonade with our friends big and small.
But with Ryan and my gal pals - make it bubbles and palomas on the patio!

COLLECT


Along with seashells & sharks' teeth, I want to collect memories with my family and my friends! 


I encourage you to make a list of things you want to do, place to go and memories to make.
Place it on your fridge (that's what my Mama did) and enjoy making that list a reality!

Dress Beautifully Making Summer Memories

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: