Jun 5, 2024

Stranded in Style

 

Today, I begin my 5 day adventure on Kiawah Island with my family and friends.
We go every year as Ryan attends an emergency medicine conference here and truly have the BEST time. It has become my most favorite vacation place and the highlight of every year.  This is the first year we are bringing our darling Vivian. 


Note: She finished her kindergarten year yesterday and gracious did it pull at my heart.

It's hot and humid on the island so you want to dress cool & comfortable. At the same time, vacations are a fashion show for me, a chance to wear things that are pretty and outside of my every day wear.

Here are some similar things to what I wore on last year's trip ...




ATHLETIC WEAR - TOP & SKIRT









I wear this the most! 




One of my favorite parts of the entire trip.
We celebrate our wedding anniversary a little early.
This year marks 14 years and our friends are watching Vivian for us so we can cheers together!


Dress Beautifully on Vacation

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: