Apr 30, 2014

Safari Style

The Days are Heating up as Summer Approaches.  And the Nights are Filled with Dreams of Sunny Vacations to New and Exciting Places.

One of the Most Beautiful Places on Earth is Africa.  Full of Natural Color and Prints

And Since a Vacation to Africa isn't in my Near Future, Why not Create a Inspired Safari Look.  Being a Dressy Gal, Cargo Shorts & Vests were not an Option - Mini Skirts & Silk Blouses, Why Yes that's a Fit.

Kudos to Zebras for being the First to Style Stripes

I like that this Skirt's Zebra Print is in Brown & Cream ... a Softer Version of the Classic and Sometimes Harsh Black and White. 

This Emerald Jewel Toned Silk Blouse Compliments the Rich Brown and Reminded me of the Brilliant Gems Found in Africa.

I Kept my Shoes & Jewelry Neutral to Let the Print and Bold Color Shine on their own.



Emerald Blouse Similar - Zebra Mini Skirt Michael Kors 


Create a Worldly Look with Safari Style

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: