Dec 15, 2014

Leather & Lace


I Love to Create my Looks with Contrast.  
Whether it's Texture, Color or Style (Feminine, Edgy, Casual, Fancy) Combining Opposites is a Great Way to Mix it Up.

It Gives Unexpected Interest and Makes for Versatility and Countless Outfits.

It Doesn't get More Contrasting than Leather & Lace.  The Ultra Delicate Feminine vs Rough Durable & Edgy.

The Colors also Contrast but Remain in the Same Tone.  Blush and Burgundy are both in the 'Red' Family but on Opposite Ends of the Spectrum of Light & Dark. 

This Skirt I've had for Years.  Found it in one of my Favorite Thrift Shops and all it needed was a Little Alteration.  I call it 'Treasure Hunting' when I go out Searching Consignment and Thrift Shops for Gems!  And I've Found Some of my Most Favorite & Unique Pieces! 






Blush Lace Blouse: Loft || Leather Skirt: Thrifted Similar & Here || Pumps: Nine West ||
Nude Cami: Similar || Polish: Essie ||

Dress Beautifully in Leather & Lace

XOXO Sarah Louise



No comments: