Dec 5, 2014

Fair Isle


I'm Totally Feeling Fair Isle this Season.  It's Pretty, Preppy and Keeps You Warm.

This One Caught my Eye because not Only is it Ivory (Fav Color) but it has Subtle Embellishment with Scattered Beading throughout the Pattern. It's Neutral so it would be Beautiful with Colored Skinnies or Skirts.

I Paired it with Black Jeans to Stick with a Neutral Palette and Pull Out the Touches of Black in the Pattern along with a Pair of Grey Suede Low Heeled Booties for a Comfy Look.

Tip: If you are like me and have OCD tendencies, black jeans are totally not the best for this sweater! I had fuzzy lent all over my legs that drove me Crazy!  I'll be pairing with regular blue jeans and wool pencil skirts/pants for the future! ...  I went through lots of layers of sticky tape from my lint roller!





Fair Isle Sweater: Loft || Black Skinny Jeans: Loft || 
Grey Suede Booties: Sam Edelman ||
More Fair Isle Sweaters Here Here & Here 

Dress Beautifully in Fair Isle

XOXO Sarah Louise 

No comments: