Dec 9, 2014

Cozy + Fancy


'Tis the Season for Holiday Parties where you can get All Gussied up in Satin & Sparkles.
'Tis the Season to also Cozy Up in Soft and Comfy Plaids.

So Naturally Combine the Two!

Mixing Prints, Textures and Styles is Totally ok! 
My Mamma would Disagree and Often Calls me when I've posted a Look that 'Breaks' the Traditional Rules but She Quickly reassures me by Telling me that she see people doing it all the time on Pinterest.  Bless her Heart! 

Holiday Style is all about the Shine!  Satins, Sequins, & Metallics all add Fancy Touches to a Look.  For a more Modern Twist try Softening those Snazzy Pieces with a Touch of Causal, like a Flannel Plaid Button Up.  It's still Party Perfect but more Comfortable.

Emerald Green is my Color, well it's Every Red Head's Color but Seriously who doesn't Love Jewel Tones?!!
Confession: I'd Wear these Gold Pumps Everyday if I Could!






Plaid Shirt: J Crew now at Factory || Satin Skirt: Talbots (old) Similar || 
Gold Pumps: Nine West ||  Calf Hair Leopard Clutch: Similar & Here || Polish: Essie || 

Dress Beautifully Mixing Cozy & Fancy

XOXO Sarah Louise

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful dress... That green color looking awesome to you...
Jaslynn, Bizbilla B2B portal