Dec 11, 2014

Wrapped


Last month when I was home visiting my Mamma, the temps dropped unexpectedly and naturally I didn't pack a coat.  It was early November in the South who would have thought?!

Normally I would just borrow from my littlest sissy's closet but as hard as it is to believe she's grown up to be 20!! and isn't at home anymore ... so it was straight to my Mamma's Closet.  We are both petite little red heads but her coats were just a tad too long for my taste. 

And then I remembered this oversized scarf I gifted her a couple of years ago.  It's a warm caramel color made of cashmere and oh so warm.  It's like being wrapped in a blanket.  
What I did pack was my favorite vintage belt and my go to crisp white shirt.  Paired with jeans, I was styled and read to step out into the cold.

I wrapped the oversized scarf around and secured it with my belt.  It was the perfect touch, adding warmth, shine and creating shape.

I felt so classy wearing my Mamma's scarf ... I mean she is the muse behind my classic style!!

Add some warmth without the coat with an oversized scarf turned caplet with an added belt. 



Oversized Scarf: Ralph Lauren Similar & HereHere || Dress: Ann Taylor ||
Crisp White Shirt: Brooks Brothers ||  Belt: Vintage Similar || 
Pumps: Nine West || Handbag: Prada || 

Dress Beautifully Wrapped in an Oversized Scarf 

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: