May 8, 2015

Pink & Green


Pink and green are the signature colors of a true Southern prep.  Together they are a perfect match of bright fun.  And here on the Southern coast, we are all about Summer in Lilly! 

Of my Lilly Pulitzer pieces, almost all are dresses and shorts.  So I decided I had to have a new blouse.  I knew I didn't want sleeves (too darn hot!) but I do love the Elsa.  I also wanted a top dressy enough for date nights and special occasions but that I cold pair with jeans/shorts for casual wear too.

This blouse sold me with it's gold chain at the neckline, silk fabric and bold print.  It's like wearing a silk scarf!  I'd even tuck this into a pencil skirt (navy, taupe or ivory) for an office look.  

Lilly Pulitzer is surely the go-to for all thing bright & preppy and of course lots of pink & green!








Blouse: Lilly Pulitzer || Jeans: Loft || Wedges: Kate Spade Similar Here & Here || 
Earrings: Tory Burch || Cuff: Ann Taylor Similar || Clutch: Similar || 

Dress Beautifully in Pink & Green

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: