May 5, 2015

Sandal Season

It's officially sandal weather.  The fabulous thing about sandals is comfort!  Sandals give a much loved break from heels without loosing style - and they allow those little piggies to breathe keeping you cool and blister free :)

Personally, I have horrendous 'ballerina' feet; boney, far from soft and micro mini (I can often wear kid shoes) making it hard to find fitted shoes that don't slip off.  I welcome the open, strappy, slip on goodness that comes with warm weather.  And I don't know about you, but I strut around much faster when I'm not flexed up high in a pump.

When selecting a sandal I like leather as it forms to your foot and is less likely to rub.  I also stick to neutrals so that I can pair them with any outfit. 

Here are round up of sandals from Nordstrom sure to fit any style!
      Click on the titles to shop

These are my FAVORITE sandals Ever.  I'm on my 3rd pair - in gold! 
I started in college (before everyone was wearing them).  They're comfortable and go with everything - metallic color adds a touch of dressy.  They come in a Huge variety of colors!!


For those gals that love Bling!


I purchased this sandal a couple years ago in a brown/black snake and Love them!  The print hides inevitable scuff marks and who doesn't love animal texture?!!



This ladylike girlie girl may just have to have these! 
A bow is the perfect finishing touch to any look


Jelly sandals take me back to my childhood - When Mamma let me have glitter ones :) 


This flip flop is more sophisticated and durable than a foam/plastic pair.

These are on sale and in multiple colors!


I dare say the sandals have a 'professional' vibe



Dress Beautifully in Sandals

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: