May 15, 2015

Easy Breezy


Linen is one of my most favorite fabrics.  For summer in the South it's essential for staying cool in the humid hot temps.  These cotton linen pants are easy breezy! 

In a wide leg cut and drawstring waist they're an easy fit.  The trick with white linen is to ensure the weave of the fabric is thick enough so that it isn't transparent - your undergarments are not to be a visible aspect of your outfit!

I styled these linen pants for a weekend/resort look with a simple tank, fedora and wedges. 
Tip:  If your pant or skirt is voluminous keep your top fitted - it's the same for the reverse, if your top is voluminous keep your bottom fitted.  It's all about balance. 

These pants are too long for me, hence the wedges.  They're going in for a hem so that I can pair with simple flat sandals for ease and comfort. 







Linen Pants: Target || Tank: Similar || Fedora: J Crew I like this one too || 

Dress Beautifully in Linen Pants

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: