May 29, 2015

Skortin Around


Skorts were my jam back in the 90's! 
Skorts are shorts & a skirt all in one. On the outside it looks like a skirt but underneath there's a pair of shorts.  So why should you design shorts sewn underneath a skirt??  Skorts are typically mini in length and by sewing in legs underneath it creates coverage and mobility. 

Shorts can be hard for gals, personally I've struggled with them most of my life.  My legs aren't my favorite and I felt that the leg openings in my size were always too snug.  The skirt topping offers a roomy and modest fit.

Kudos to Lilly Pulitzer for their line of skorts in bright fun prints! 




Skort: Lilly Pulitzer || Top: Similar & Here || Wedges: Kate Spade Similar & Here & Here || 

Dress Beautifully in Skorts

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: