Aug 6, 2015

Shades of Sugar


I would wear head-to-toe white everyday if I could - I know, broken record, I say that a lot!  But since I'm not a boring gal, I don't, and it goes again the Southern rule of 'no white after Labor Day and before Easter'.

But sometimes I just want a no fuss, monochromatic blank canvass.  Quite honestly I think it's super chic.  The way to pull it off without looking plain is to incorporate texture and slight variances of the color.  My slouchy tee is a linen blend, and in a buttercream while my jeans are fitted in a cotton bright white.  I chose a pair of tan peep toe booties to add richness.

Try a monochromatic look but keep it simple with minimal jewelry and let your lipstick and nail polish add the pops of color.

And remember to squeeze in those summer whites - because August is the Sunday of Summer!





Linen Tee: Loft || Jeans: Loft || Booties: Similar & Here || 

Dress Beautifully in Whites

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: