Dec 8, 2015

Thrifty

It's that time gals - end of year closet clean out.

I did a Major purge this summer prior to our move home to the Queen City but as the new year approaches and as I attempt to get our closets organized I decided to go through and pull items that were not being worn.

I started listing pieces a few days ago and have sold several already - even in the past few hours!

I plan to use my earnings for something good, stay tuned :)

I use eBay for selling as I have had great history and security with this service.

If you don't have an eBay account and would like a piece that I have listed, feel free to send me an email dressbeautifully@gmail.com and I can send you an invoice via PayPal :)


Shop my closet HERE

Dress Beautifully from my Closet to Yours

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: