Dec 1, 2015

Pink & Green


Traditionally when I think of pink & green a preppy, summer, Lilly Pulitzer look comes to mind.  They are both my 2 most favorite colors so why put them away for the colder months?  I chose darker shades of the colors and texture in a leather pencil skirt.

My blouse is silk so it will carry you all year long.  Once it's get a bit colder opt for a sweater. I've had this leather skirt for many years - it made me think of Barbie.  I mean a pink leather skirt is a rare find!

Don't throw out you favorite colors with the seasons, just opt for lighter or darker and incorporate them with different fabrics/textures.  Pastels are my favorites for styling in the winter, they're fresh and light and totally unexpected outside of spring.





Green Silk Blouse: J Crew || Pink Skirt: Similar & Here || 
Grey Booties: J Crew || Necklace: Similar || 

Dress Beautifully in Pink & Green 

XOXO Sarah Louise

1 comment:

Emily said...

Love that color combo!!!!