Jan 18, 2017

Parisian


There is no topper more classic than a trench. This timeless coat is forever in fashion and function.  To me it's the chic way to face a rainy day.  I've had this trench coat for a good 8 years and see no reason why I wouldn't continue for the next 8.  It's made by the tried and true London Fog so I knew it was made with quality.  My favorites about this trench is that it has a removable lining for all seasons and I was able to purchase in petite!

While I'm proud of my Southern style & culture and would never ever want to be from anywhere else, I've always had a little dream of Paris.  It's on the top of my list of places I'd love to visit.  When I think of parisian women, grand and effortless elegance comes to mind.

Creating a parisian look is quite easy.  Stripes, black pencil pants, a pop of red topped off with a trench and Bonjour! You've got the quintessential parisian style.
Just don't go adding a baguette in your purse or a beret on your head ... this isn't halloween.




A pop of red is essential for a Parisian look.  Sure a scarf around your neck would be lovely but how fabulous to strut in a shiny red shoes.  These are my FAVORITE and I don't use all caps lightly.  I have them in black and brown croc.  I've been wearing them for so many years I simply resole them and keep on going. This is a prime example of what I preach to you 'Quality over Quantity'.

They're a 10 on comfort and a fit for any occasion.


Rather than cinch the waist in the front I tied the sash in the back for a different spin on the feminine accessory. It also declutters the front of the coat while still keeping shape.





Dress Beautifully as a Parisian 

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: