Jan 31, 2017

January Musings

First, I can't believe we're already one month into 2017! The last day of January is one of my favorites because it's a good measure of where you are in reaching your new year's goals.  If you're struggling already, give yourself some grace and just keep trying!
Today is also a favorite because it's Mr's birthday!!! (If you follow along on Instagram you'll see his handsome face and the cake I made for him ... if you know me in real life you know I struggle with all things culinary, sigh the things we do for love)

I thought I'd round up some of the finds/trends I'm loving from the past month.  I window/online/magazine shop a lot of things but gals I'm living in real life and I can't have it all nor do I want to!

So sometimes I wait for a sale/promotion, sometimes I like it and move on, sometimes I just keep
wishing and sometimes I go for it!

Here ya go ...


1.  ||  2.  ||  3.  ||  4.  ||  5.  ||  6.  ||  7.  ||  8.  ||  9.  ||  10. 


1.  I need another white top like I need a hole in the head! I didn't purchase but I love the grommets and tie sash. I fully acknowledge I have an addiction to white tops #sorrynotsorry I have no intentions to change.

2. Distressed hem jeans are trending huge and I love them! I actually purchased these and have worn them now 3 times in the past 4 days! My favorite part is that they aren't distressed on the leg.  Keep the interest simple.  

3. Pink is just pretty.  I love the retro vibe of the peplum and sleeve ruffles.

4. Slide mules are the 'IT' shoe of the season.  I love that these are unique in their blush suede and bow design.  Naturally they are from one of my favorite designers.

5. I love small studded earrings. Simple, classy and fitting for my small ears.  These are more modern than my go-to pearl & diamond studs.

6. This perfume is lovely! I recently got a nice size sample and have been wearing it over and over.  I haven't changed my perfume since high school so I'm surprised to find a scent that grabs my scenses.

7. Stripes! Sharp and nautical.  These have me wishing Spring would hurry up and get here.

8. This mustardy gold skirt has clean lines and an unexpected neutral.  I may pull the trigger if it goes on sale but in reality I have soooo many skirts.

9. Silk scarves are so my jam.  Some may believe they're too midcentury old school but I find them to be elegant and timeless. A sweet way to swap out your necklace and add print.

10.  THIS BAG!  It's been on my wish list for several months now.  I'm lusting after it fiercely! But, I have a goal I must reach before she's mine #hustle

Dress Beautifully in These January Finds

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: