Nov 3, 2017

Friday 5: Fall Bags & Baubles

TGIF! Gals, this has been one of the most jam packed weeks - meetings, business dinners and sooooo much house work now that our renovation is complete! I haven't really shared that with you but we removed a 16' load bearing wall that separated our formal living room from family room to create one big great living space!  It looks AMAZING! We even ordered new furniture.  Now that we have it all put back together (living through a renovation was a mess) we can enjoy the outcome.

It also means that this weekend we are tackling baby girl's nursery.  I've been extra sick this week and Mr's been the Best-Daddy-Ever trying to lift my spirits by surprising me with putting together her crib yesterday and ordering my nursery chair today. #LOVE 

Since clothes are a drag when your expanding by the day, accessories, bags and shoes have become more of a focus. I'm digging a new fall bag and am seriously contemplating this back one with gold studs or the cream quilted one - ALL of the bags below are on Sale #yourwelcome.

These jewelry pieces are also on my list of wants.  I love shiny statement pieces to polish off my looks.  I also am digging black jewelry this season.

Even though the weekend isn't going to as relaxing as I need it to be I do plan on enjoying working on our daughter's room.  Painting and sewing her drapes may seem like work to most but it's all acts of love! #nesting




Dress Beautifully in these Trending Fall Bags & Baubles

XOXO Sarah Louise


No comments: