Nov 14, 2017

Cutie Collar


Can I just share that I started this week on the sweetest note! This past weekend I was blessed with two loving baby showers and I'm still in awe of the kindness generously given to us!  I can't wait to share it with you soon :)
(Last week was consumed with business travel followed by hosting family and friends so I didn't get a chance to post - I promise I'll catch up)

Most Mammas-to-be do not want to invest in maternity clothes and I hear ya! It's temporary and expensive however I know I still want to maintain style while growing.  Another challenging element would be dressing professional in the office - there's no shortage of maternity tees and leggings but try and find suiting and you'll feel like you're hunting for a needle in a hay stack. Trust me - I've done the hunt and had some success that I shared on this post.

I also do not care for all of the super fitted maternity garments, I prefer a looser fit.
Confession: I just can't get comfortable with being bigger.

This dress I love because it's a classic black with cute scalloped white collar.  It's soft and swingy.  I would wear a black dress with a white collar without the bump. I'll have to add black tights now that the temps have finally dropped.
PS This baby girl has me so warm that I'm freezing Mr out in our house!






White Collar Dress - Non-Maternity  ||  Pumps & Here  ||  Handbag & Similar  ||  

Dress Beautifully in a White Collared Dress

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: