Nov 30, 2017

Soft Neutrals


Today baby girl is 32 WEEKS!!!
Half the time I’m like ‘Woah! time is flying by how am I ever going to be ready?!!’ Then the other half of me is panicked that I can’t survive another 8 weeks!

I will almost always opt for a lighter palette over a darker.  Even in the winter, I find light and bright looks refreshing! Just like snow – that I never ever see because #southernliving.

This sweater is the perfect blend of soft in color and comfort. AND it’s not maternity – so if you do have a bump you’ll probably need to layer a shirt underneath for added coverage.

I went with my normal size because I want to wear it for seasons to come.  And since it’s a looser fit it will be nice for the transition once she’s here.
  

If you’re a rule breaker pair this sweater with white jeans – if not black or blue are good too!




Can I just add that I’m loving my new bag?!! I can’t remember if I shared with you #babybrain that Mr surprised me with it at one of my baby showers a few weeks ago – best baby daddy ever! I have my planner with me and it often has a jacket or sweater in it because I’m constantly shedding due to internal heat waves.


For years I’ve shared with you that this shoe is my ALL TIME FAVORITE EVER!!! I have them in 4 colors black patent, brown croc, red patent and nude patent – they are classic and comfortable.  So much that I’ve resoled 2 pairs over the years.  They’ve been my go to for work & travel and even more so now that my heels are being neglected.




Sweater & Layering Tee ||  Pants - Non Maternity  ||  Shoes  ||  Handbag & Similar  || 

Dress Beautifully in Soft Neutrals

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: