Nov 28, 2017

Tweed


Tis the season for tweed!

Thank goodness this number is sleeveless because baby girl has me roasting from the inside out!  I’m not a hot natured gal but these days the colder the better.  Poor Mr is bundled in our house.  I try and console him with the energy savings we will have – he could care less as he shivers.

Tweed has always given me a Jackie O/Chanel feeling and gals it doesn’t get any classier than that!

Seraphine has been one of my favorites for my maternity wardrobe.  I mean, Princess Kate wears it so it was a guarantee I had to have a few pieces.  The dresses are super comfortable and great for work and church.  For the weekend I just pair them with flats or boots.

Later this Winter when it is a bit cooler I can layer a long sleeve tee underneath or a black jacket/sweater over.  This dress definitely accents the bump whereas most of my other dresses are a bit roomier.  One of the kiddos in my Sunday School class that I teach said ‘woah she looks almost ready!’.  It was the first time I had worn a dress that was a bit fitted so they were excited to see that I actually had a growing belly.


If you really want to pile on the class add pearls and/or a broach!






Handbag & Similar  ||  Earrings  ||

Dress Beautifully in Tweed

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: